Writing guest posts on relevant blogs or sites allows you to show your knowledge and expertise in an industry or field and set yourself as an authority.
That is the reason, we are open for business owners, bloggers, and marketers to help them publish their personal views or industry knowledge with a broader audience and gain SEO benefits of guest posting too
Though, your content must meet our content publishing requirements and guidelines.
Below are the content Guidelines and Requirements for WebTechSpark.com
The Topics we Cover
We are cautious about what we share with our audience at WebTechSpark because we are keen to provide our readers with interesting, informative, and useful content that fulfills their needs. That’s why you should cover any of the topics related to blog categories that you can find here.
Content Submission Guidelines
- Your articles or blog posts must contain 800+ words and offer greater value to our audience.
- Write copy-free content and make sure it is free from typos and grammar errors.
- You are allowed to add a maximum of 3 links to your article. One you can link to your site (dofollow link) and the rest of the links (to high authority relevant sites) as reference links.
- Outgoing links in the blog post must be relevant. For Instance, linking to casinos, gambling, dating and adult sites is prohibited.
- Make use of subheadings, bullet points, paragraphs to increase the content readability and make it easy to read and digest. Use h2, and h3 tags creatively when including subheadings.
- Use of high-quality, relevant, and copyright-free (properly optimized) images and visuals is recommended as it makes article attention-grabbing and easy to read.
- Make sure you are not violating the copyrights when using relevant images and give credit when needed.
If you have any question regarding guest posting or content submission, you can send an email at webtechspark(@)gmail.com
When sending an email, choose a relevant subject line to get your emails answered quickly.